How much would you love to earn your living traveling the world? That’s exactly what today’s guests do every day, thanks to their incredible success as YouTube travel vloggers. Today, Kristen Sarah and Nadine Sykora will show you how it’s done, revealing everything you need to know to set up your YouTube channel.
Both Kristen and Nadine earn their income creating stunning videos and sponsored video content for their respective YouTube channels. They’ve both found their niche in travel vlogging, documenting their journeys around the world, and sharing their tips with fellow globetrotters. Thanks to their smart strategy and incredible content, Kristen and Nadine have built massive followings doing what they love. In today’s episode, they’ll share their tips for creating the best videos possible, tweaking your channel, and getting your videos in front of the right viewers.
YouTube is such an exciting place right now for creators, entrepreneurs, and advertisers. If you’re curious about getting in front of the camera, listen in—this is the episode for you.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Kristen and Nadine for joining me this week. Until next time!
Download the Transcript
Read through the whole episode, from start to finish.
Download the MP3 Audio File
Listen to the episode however you like with the audio file.
- Why it's still possible to build a huge following and turn a profit with YouTube.
- The best way to get more comfortable talking in front of a camera.
- Advice for finding your YouTube niche.
- Why you should schedule your video content like a TV show.
- The nitty gritty on ideal video length.
- What makes a perfect video thumbnail, and why it's crucial to video success.
- Strategies to keep your viewers watching.
- Tips for getting your video in front of new viewers, on YouTube and beyond.
- Breakdowns of how Nadine and Kristen earn income from YouTube.
- How collaborations can help you grow your channel, and more!
- Hopscotch the Globe
- Vid IQ
- Smart Passive Income on YouTube
- An early Nadine parody video
Enter SMART30 for 30% off new domains!
Hi, When I started blogging I had no idea there was so much more than writing that goes into bringing you, the reader, great content. I mean, sure, I could have a wall of text with no visuals on a blog page with no special formatting and it would be fine, but not great. Wouldn’t you much rather have a few photos or even videos interspersed on a visually appealing page? การ์ดแต่งงาน สี สวยๆ
Hi,Truly quite intriguing post. I was searching for this sort of data and delighted in perusing this one. Continue posting. Much obliged for sharing Best Monster Truck Show
We’re an online shopping marketplace and we provide an affordable and seamless shopping experience. AllShopBiz offers shopping deals on the world’s largest selection of products and services. You can explore large range of products and product categories, as we provide you with the best prices across a wide-spread range of Electronics, Clothing and Apparels, Furniture etc. Looking for a website to purchase some electronic goods, but you don’t know where you can find a website where you can find everything related to electronics and more at a reasonable price?Leather Jackets
I like your post and everything you share with us is up to date and quite informative. I would like to bookmark the page so I can come back here to read you because you did a great job.tour itinerary sri lanka
I was tempted to put Liz Carlson under “Photography” because her Instagram photos are so bomb, but I decided to go with adventure instead — because she has so many of them! In the following post, she defines what “adventure travel” means to her.Monster Truck Events