Welcome to October, and welcome to Branding Month here on SPI! This month is all about building your brand, establishing your stake in the ground, and most importantly, building something that lasts. Today, I’m talking about the best actions you can take toward building a brand that stands out from the crowd.
Starting an online business can be extremely daunting, and no wonder: There’s a lot of chatter out there and when you want to stand out from the crowd . . . well, there’s a lot of crowd to stand out from. In this episode I’m breaking down what I call “The Five Cs” for building a brand that’s truly distinct. I’ll be talking about how you can start from the ground up, how to understand your audience better so that you can better serve them, and some ways that you can follow through and build a great community. When it all comes together, you do more than just build a brand. You build an experience. This episode is jam-packed with tips and tricks; let’s start building!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Download the Transcript
Read through the whole episode, from start to finish.
Download the MP3 Audio File
Listen to the episode however you like with the audio file.
- The Five Cs for building a brand that stands out from the crowd.
- How to create a clear message that draws in the right audience for your mission.
- How to speak your audience's language.
- My game-changing monthly method for understanding and better serving my audience.
- Why consistency is key.
- How to grow your community.
- How to create a brand that's an experience.
- My top advice for getting your audience to take action.
- Why it's important to do work that makes you a little nervous, and more!
If you're struggling to get your business off the ground, Kimra's course, Be True Brand You, is for you. Kimra will teach you to brand yourself so you can't be ignored and write the kind of copy that gets you noticed and gets you paid. And, you'll learn how to scale your business so you can earn more while working less. Enrollment opens October 5, so check it out today!