Today we’re talking about The Green Room, a six-member mastermind group that I’ve been a part of for years. Leslie Samuel, Michael Stelzner, Cliff Ravenscraft, Mark Mason, Ray Edwards, and myself—we get together to hold each other accountable, set goals, meet those goals, and be brutally honest with each other. Today I’m celebrating my 300th episode by sitting down with each of them!
A massive, virtual hug to everyone who’s made the road to Episode 300 possible. We started in July 2010, and here we are in Episode 300. I’m so excited!
Today I’m going to be talking individually with each of the members of this group to find out what they’ve been up to, what they’ve learned, and what their plans are going forward. Think of this episode as a best-of from my mastermind. It’s a roundup of wisdom, viewpoints, and advice from a fascinating and successful group of people that I’m proud to be a part of. If you’re curious about what a mastermind group is and why you should consider joining one—this is the episode for you. This is an insider’s view of what goes on in a mastermind, and will show you why masterminds can be such a transformative experience.
This episode is saturated with great information and inside views that you can apply back to your own business journey. Strap in, and let’s get started!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Leslie Samuel, Michael Stelzner, Cliff Ravenscraft, Mark Mason, and Ray Edwards for joining me this week. Until next time!
Download the Transcript
Read through the whole episode, from start to finish.
Download the MP3 Audio File
Listen to the episode however you like with the audio file.
- What a mastermind group is and why having one is invaluable.
- Why my mastermind group is called The Green Room.
- What the members of The Green Room have been up to, and what's on the horizon.
- Why Leslie Samuel left a job that he loved to pursue business online.
- How Leslie Samuel answers the question "Is blogging dead?"
- What Michael Stelzner's new show—The Journey—is all about.
- Why Michael Stelzner doesn't do any direct selling for his YouTube show.
- Why you should leave the Zone of Genius and pursue the Zone of Excellence.
- How to manage having a day job and a side hustle.
- Why Ray Edwards bought a coffee shop.
- How Ray Edwards avoids the Ick Factor, and more!