James Schramko is as passionate about surfing as he is about working less, earning more, and helping people learn how to do exactly that. If you’ve ever wanted to design a truly fulfilling lifestyle, you’re going to want to take notes, because that’s what James is all about.
James has been rocking it in online business for ten years now, and quite literally surfing the world at the same time. He’s been able to design the lifestyle he always wanted, but that didn’t happen overnight, and James strives to share what he’s learned. Whenever I hear him speak I’m at peak attention—his methods and mindsets are so powerful and inspirational.
James is also the author of the new book Work Less, Make More, and that title pretty much sums up what he’s all about. James has shaped the lives of thousands of people by helping them build the lifestyles that they want to live. On today’s show, James describes how he went from being a top BMW salesman to owning his own business and redesigning his lifestyle. He lays down useful methods for reinvesting in your business, directing cash flow, and the business models he used to create a 99.9 percent recurring customer base. He also addresses the obstacles one might face when getting started and offers mindsets and tips for tackling them head-on.
This episode is stuffed with so many amazing takeaways, I might even recommend listening twice. Enjoy!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to James Schramko for joining me this week. Until next time!
Download the Transcript
Read through the whole episode, from start to finish.
Download the MP3 Audio File
Listen to the episode however you like with the audio file.
- James's story: How he reprogrammed and redesigned his life.
- How James built a business with 99.9 percent recurring customers.
- James's philosophy for reinvesting in your business and hiring a team.
- Which business models James uses and how he balances them.
- How to overcome obstacles to developing the life you truly desire.
- How to reevaluate your mindset about selling, and why it can be an ethical, noble thing to do.
- What amazing business lesson James learned from his very lazy boss.
- How James uses one podcast episode a week to drive his business, and more!