Hello, and Welcome back for those who are following this series.
This is the fourth installment with my Wealthy Affiliate Journal, and we’ll be discussing how to earn money with blog sites.
First of all, let me re-cap my journey thus far. I “found” Wealthy Affiliate while conducting research on some other product that claims to help people build successful businesses online. Obviously, I had my doubts on this claim because I was conducting research, and I’m sick of throwing money away on products that just don’t work.
When reading about Wealthy Affiliate, I conducted research on that as well. But, what I found were comments that didn’t offer the hype. The comments were more sincere, and so, I joined the seven day offering to view Course 1, Lessons 1-10 at no cost. Being impressed with the content and with what I’ve learned so far, I joined the “premium” membership on day seven, my last day of free access, on February 11, 2015.
Since then, I have gone through Course 2, Lessons 1-9, and here are my accomplishments so far:
- I transferred a domain I already owned over to Wealthy Affiliate.
- I chose a “theme” and transferred the hosting of my domain to Wealthy Affiliate (FYI – Hosting is FREE to WA members).
- I have set up my new blog site and learned many aspects of Word Press.
- I have gone through the course information on SEO and the importance of low competition key words and phrases.
- I conducted research using the tools provided as well as with another keyword search tool called “Jaaxy.”
- I already had a Google Plus account, but haven’t used it. So, in Course 2, Lesson 8, I’m learning more about Google Plus, it’s effective use, and how it can tie in to my blog.
- And, finally, my current lesson, Lesson 9, has me writing yet another installment of my blog while I work toward building passive income online and how to make money with blog sites.
If you wish to read my other three installments of my Wealthy Affiliate Journal, here are the links:
1) Feb 21: How to Make A Passive Income Online
2) Feb 22: Working At Home: Wealthy Affiliate Journal
3) Feb 26: Building Passive Income Online
In summation, I’m not even halfway though all the Courses, yet I have my site up and running, it’s being hosted, I know more about key word searches and the value of low competition key word and phrases, and I am learning more about my Google Plus account. In short, I have learned many things about building a successful blog site. …but…
Show Me The Money!
I am very happy, so far, anyway, but I know that the proof has yet to be seen. I assume that I will eventually get to the lessons on how to monetize my blog, and most importantly, how to earn money with blog sites. Then, I can share it with my readers who are here, basically, to learn how to build passive income online.
I’ll be back with my next assessment, so stay tuned!
To Your Success!